RELATIONSHIPS, HAPPINESS, & HEADSPACE
- Lovely, Brave and Brilliant by Cindi C. Rose: This book is everything that I’ve learned and done over the last few years, and the literal process that took me from failure to success in life and in business as well.
- Lovely, Brave & Brilliant Workbook: The workbook is a personal space for you to complete all of the lifestyle design exercises, as well as self-reflect and get your thoughts and goals together.
- Wishes Fulfilled by Dr. Wayne Dyer: This is one of the first books that I read that truly inspired me to wake up and begin living an inspired life. This book is all about manifesting the life you desire.
- Divine Guidance by Doreen Virtue: Learn to listen to your intuition, and trust that God always has Angels with you, ready to provide you with insight when you need it.
- Your Heart’s Desire by Sonia Coquette: Sonia Coquette is a brilliant writer and a master at manifesting. Learn how to get clear about what you desire and then learn how to get it.
- Udemy: Who say’s education has to be formal? Learn any skill you want anytime.
LEARN TO GET SHIT DONE
- Becoming the 1%: This book is incredibly easy to understand and so helpful. It will show you how to determine your priority tasks and get more done in way less time.
- Evernote: A great way to organize lists, notes and things you’d like to follow up with. I use it every day!
- Feedly: An easy to use news and content aggregator. Very helpful to find out about trending topics and share them with your friends and followers.
- Boomerang: Scheduled email sending and inbox reminders.
- Unroll Me: A quick and easy way to unsubscribe from lots of lists, especially when that inbox is filled to the brim.
- Amazon Cloud: Awesome and affordable image and document storage.
- Wunderlist: Keep a list of whatever you need everywhere you go. This app is awesome for creating your menus, grocery shopping and to-do lists.
- Lovely, Brave & Brilliant: Part 3 of my book goes into detail about how to create goals that light you up inside, and then how to systematically go after them.
- Lifestyle Design Workbook: The worksheets and exercises for everything from happiness to setting goals.
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson: This book will change your life. That’s all I have to say.
WRITING & BUSINESS RESOURCES FOR ASPRING AUTHORS & ENTREPRENEURS
- Rain Rain App: I love to listen to white noise when I write, and sometimes when I need some help getting to sleep. Thunderstorms are my favorite.
- Evernote: Create business task lists, manage creative ideas, and even share your notes with your team.
- Screenflow: Screen recording and video editing software for Mac.
- Canva: I love this tool and use it nearly every day. Create cool images, blog graphics, and website and social media banners for free. Add premium images for just $1 each.
- Picmonkey: Another amazing tool to create and edit images for free. Get access to premium fonts $5 a month.
- Free Images: No need to go searching around for free stock in random places. It’s all right here.
- Dollar Photo Club: Get access to premium stock images without any expensive plans. Get 10 images a month for $10 a month. Whatever you don’t use rolls over.
- PDF Escape: Edit and fill out pdf forms for free.
- Themify: Easy to customize drag and drop Wordpress themes
- Shopify: Easily create your own online e-commerce store.
- LiberWriter: Quick and affordable Kindle formatting & conversion.
- Scrivener: The best program to organize, outline and write your manuscript. So much easier than using MS Word. You can export to word when you’re complete.
- Skype: I use Skype to conduct conference calls and interviews, as well as stay in touch with my partner suppliers.
- Fiverr: Any small miscellaneous project from blog graphics to print formatting, this is a great resource.
- Dragon Dictation: For people who like to talk but don’t really like to type.
- Bluehost: Affordable website hosting for authors and digital business owners.
- Cover Designer: Get affordable, high quality, pre-designed book cover layouts, or custom designed covers as well.
- Harshman Editing: Jennifer is amazing. She offers high-quality and friendly proofreading & line editing services.
- Squarespace: Get a clean and easy website up in no time. I tell you, it's awesome. I host my site on SquareSpace!
- Fujitsu ScanSnap: For fast scanning of documents when you’re ready to go paperless.